The Jitterbit Harmony is an integration platform that is provided through the cloud system. As one of the leading cloud applications, it has proven to be the best compared to other platforms, mainly due to its flexibility and capability.
This is a cloud-based integration platform that helps in boosting productivity and automates the workflows effectively. Jitterbit will also enable you to securely, quickly and easily between technologies.
This will certainly help in streamlining all the processes and you will be able to deliver all the projects within days instead of months. The Jitterbit enterprise pricing is not the only thing that makes this platform an excellent choice for businesses.
It also allows businesses to make effective and quick decisions by enabling them to exploit and unify data from all sources. Businesses can also infuse AI [Artificial Intelligence] into their business processes through this platform.
The platform also stores data in data warehouses and lakes and maintains the data pipelines greatly. Once Jitterbit gets added to your list, you will surely use it frequently, and there will be no need to replace the tool with a difference in the future.
It’s one of the best premise and cloud applications that can accelerate innovation, rapidly connect SaaS, and offer phone support; packed with unique Business Intelligence Tools and has many other new offerings in store.
Being one of the top integration platforms in the market, Jitterbit has some great features which you will not find on other platforms. So, let’s take a look at these features in detail:
Just like all the integration platforms, Jitterbit can also conduct ETL. Here, ETL stands for “Extract, Transform, Load.” The ETL functionality on Jitterbit is way better than on other platforms and can import API, etc. Even though it has some of the coolest features, the ETL one stands out among the rest. Now, let’s find out what are the features of Jitterbit ETL:
- Conducts Parallel Processing Algorithms: The platform can conduct parallel processing algorithms to perform at the highest level. These algorithms will transfer massive amounts of data and store them in the data lake without interruption. The coolest part about Jitterbit’s algorithm is that it can take down all projects within days, weeks, and even months.
- Offers Data Cleansing and Smart Reconstruction Tools: “Smart Reconstruction Tools” and “Data Cleansing” are options Jitterbit offers. When you have these two options, you don’t have to alter and cleanse the data among the systems.
- Tracking Opting for Dashboards and Alerts: This unique application integration platform can also produce a system for all the alerts and dashboards. That way, it will enable you to track down the integrations to find all the possible issues and resolve them instantly before it becomes major issue. But when there is an ERROR, the right industry experts will immediately be notified.
When the API connection is viable and completely stable, Jitterbit will function efficiently. But the platform also has the power to enhance the APIs to set up all the used cases properly.
Jitterbit has an intuitive API creation technology option. This means it can develop new APIs from scratch, especially when the application only utilizes the database to store all the data you want to access.
Due to this in-built functionality, Jitterbit can resolve countless issues, which is impossible by standard ETL tools.
Jitterbit can also conduct EDI. Due to this feature, you can easily trade EDI-compliant customers and partners. This clearly shows that you don’t have to rely completely on the EDI on your own. Now, let’s check out the Jitterbit EDI’s features.
- Industry-Level Connectivity Options: You can easily process all types of EDI documents. This includes AS2 connectivity to opt for real-time connectivity to all the trading partners.
- EDI Data Mapping: You can instantly convert all the EDI messages from/to all XML combinations, databases, or flat files
- Managing the Trading Partner: Users can easily manage and set up trading platforms to conduct EDI exchanges. They can do so with normal e-Commerce and EDI competencies.
- Trading Partner Enablement: To deploy the integration methods to the partners, you need the help of Jitterbit. Doing so will help you avoid VAN dependencies.
In this feature, you can use the “drag and drop” option to develop all your workflows. This means you can design and develop all types of system integration projects and also get to orchestrate critical business procedures.
This is highly efficient and robust, especially when you wish to speed up the hyper-automation and your business. Moreover, with the feature, you can also do the following:
- Automate the Business Process: Link the low-code integration with all the business processes to orchestrate and automate the workflows across all the departments.
- Lessens the Dependency on Information Technology: Jitterbit offers a unique graphical interface, which is pretty easy to use, and it’s also low code. To make all the integration workflows, you can use the drag-and-drop option for it.
- Improves the User’s Productivity: The platform can conduct rapid integration. It will use the pre-build templates, recipes, and even connectors to get it done. You can also reuse all the business logic and current code to improve productivity for all the business technologists and developers.
- Enhances the Collaboration: Using Jitterbit will help you save energy and time and also enhance productivity with the cross-team sharing to make the integration a lot smoother. It will also help produce configurations, business logic, and connectors.
Being a low-code integration software, Jitterbit makes sure that all the integration procedures are secure and safe. The platform obeys the rules provided by HIPAA, SOC 1 and SOC 2, ISO 27001, and GDPR.
Compared to other security platforms, Jitterbit utilizes top-notch security measures so that it can protect all the sensitive data of its customers. They keep on evaluating their processes and systems so that they can stay one step ahead of their competitors.
Besides that, the industry experts work by updating the platform and making sure that it gets to meet all the new security demands. It’s guaranteed that the data stored in this platform cannot be accessed by any unauthorized individual.
Jitterbit can easily connect all the processes and operations and provide SaaS on-premise and distant systems effectively. Doing so will enable all the businesses to participate on-premises and also shroud geographies to release the actual value of the data.
It will also allow the companies to respond to all the requests needed through deftness.
Furthermore, there have been many use cases of Jitterbit, and the most popular one is “STREAM Solutions.” The company offers Jitterbit in-house services, such as implementation and consulting.
It also offers support services to all its interested customers. The company has offered its services to many people globally.
The company has been performing exceptionally well, and they were able to free up the strategic value, which was stuck in the functional silos.
The company keeps itself updated with all the latest news and also makes sure to improve its areas that need a bit of enhancement.
Jitterbit has proven itself to be a reliable and leading tool, with Jitterbit enterprise pricing options, unique features, etc. But just like all other platforms, Jitterbit has some pros and cons. These are:
- Excellent scripting capability
- Work on any device
- Highly responsive support team
- Safe and secure
- The cloud studio doesn’t have training material
- The platform might stop responding at times
- There are no easy ways through which the projects can be placed in the source control
- Does not have a simple version and sleek interface for the non-technical individuals
Many users have claimed the Jitterbit enterprise pricing plans to be excellent. Besides that, the Jitterbit enterprise pricing options are much better when compared to other software and their prices. Jitterbit has three pricing plans, which are Standard, Professional, and Enterprise. Let’s learn about them in detail:
The “Standard” plans range contains around 2 to 3 connections and has all the Harmony features, API add-ons and optional add-ons. This Jitterbit enterprise pricing plan includes 48 hours of customer service and 8 am to 5 pm phone service.
The “Professional” plan will provide you with five connections. All the Harmony features and API Add-Ons. The Jitterbit enterprise pricing plan also contains all the Optional Add-Ons and also comes with a 24 hours customer support service.
Under the “Enterprise Plans,” you will encounter over 8 connections and all the features of Harmony, and both the Optional and API Add-Ons are included. But there are some features that are optional.
The plan also comes with a 6-hour customer support service, and the phone hours are available from 8 am to 5 pm. The 24-hour emergency hotline service will also be available if you opt for this plan.
This Jitterbit enterprise pricing plan will be worth opting for because it can be connected to 99 environments, and the customer support team can handle unlimited cases without any hassle. Furthermore, the enterprise edition also comes with an on-demand library and training, a customer support manager and one Agent Grouping.
Right before you opt for this plan, you have to sign an annual contract. Since Jitterbit comes with a custom pricing option, you can decide the pricing that will match with your budget. If you’re an owner of an educational institution or a non-profit business, you certainly receive a discount offer once you opt for this pricing plan.
In spite of its amazing benefits, there are certain drawbacks like unresponsive cloud studio and unavailability of materials that affect the functionality of Jitterbit. It’s here that users will look for the perfect alternative, and Syncari can be the best option. Let’s check out the features and functionalities that make Syncari the go-to option.
Syncari and Jitterbit are two integration platforms that help organizations streamline their business processes by connecting all their data systems. Even though Jitterbit is an outstanding software for businesses to connect with data sources and collect and store data securely in today’s world.
But if you’re looking for a powerful and more value-for-money option, opting for Syncari will be worth it.
This platform will activate, analyze, and align the optimal data right through the GTM stack. This is the only no-code platform available for RevOps Optimization.
With the help of Syncari, you can unify across all the systems of record, share 360 visibility in all the places and also develop the golden customer record.
You will also get the chance to check a complete funnel performance and get to report on the business condition with logic and data, which is shared across all the systems.
The software will also let you identify all the main revenue signals so that you can utilize each of them and then automate the whole workflow in all the systems.
Besides that, you will experience no issues when using the platform as it will not cause any interruption when loading or clicking on different options available on the website.
The platform also provides various solutions, such as revenue operations, sales operations, IT teams, customer success, and marketing operations.
Syncari also has an excellent pricing option, which will match your budget. You will come across three pricing plans, such as “Starter,” “Growth,” and “Enterprise.”
For the starter plan, you have to pay $2995 per month, and for Growth, you need to pay $4995 per month. If you opt for the Enterprise plan, you need to speak with the experts to learn more about its cost. Make sure to decide the type of plan you want right before making the final decision.
Here are some of the key differences between the two platforms and why Syncari is considered to be a better option:
Advantages of Jitterbit:
- Offers various security features, including encryption and multi-factor authentication.
- Supports data integration between multiple systems and platforms.
- Jitterbit Salesforce helps handle data more efficiently, clean up data, and transport it across the business, legacy, and on-demand computing apps.
- Can handle a large volume of data and has built-in error handling.
Disadvantages of Jitterbit:
- Unreliable, buggy, and inefficient.
- Requires technical expertise to set up and maintain.
- The user interface can be cluttered and confusing, making it difficult to navigate.
- Some UI interactions may not be super intuitive, such as closing tabs or getting to the right one.
- It took a little while to get used to remapping fields, and there is a bit of a learning curve to it.
Advantages of Syncari:
- Patented stateful, multidirectional sync helps keep CRMs in sync, meaning contacts, accounts, and apps are managed/unified across all connected CRMs.
- Unifies and synchronizes data across your entire app stack.
- Automatically detects and resolves data conflicts, errors, and inconsistencies, resulting in higher quality and more accurate data.
- Offers all the essential infrastructure and data management features that businesses need to improve their operations.
- Straightforward, headless, and code-free, making it easy for operations teams to use.
Disadvantages of Syncari:
- None reported
Syncari offers comparable or even superior features and capabilities to Jitterbit. While Jitterbit is a powerful integration platform, it requires technical expertise to set up and maintain, which may not be suitable for all businesses.
In contrast, Syncari is user-friendly and can help organizations automate and streamline their data management processes, resulting in higher quality and more accurate data
Jitterbit Enterprise pricing is considered costly compared to some other ETL tools. The pricing is not publicly available and must be negotiated with the seller23. The standard price for Jitterbit is $1000 per month for the professional edition and $5000 for the enterprise edition.
When compared to competitors, Jitterbit’s pricing is higher than some, such as Syncari, Zapier, and more.
Syncari offers superior features and capabilities compared to Jitterbit; it has the power to solve all types of data-related challenges and rapid innovation and has an excellent team of experts who will offer their assistance whenever you need it.
The software will also allow you to analyze, activate and align data with the GTM stacksIts unique data automation feature is a life-saver for all the revenue teams out there.
The platform can also help you recover all the lost GTM efficiency. There will be no broken dashboard, and you can also distribute insights everywhere. Besides that, there are several other reasons to why use Syncari, such as:
- You can easily unify and synchronize data across various platforms and systems.
- Helps you analyze performance with the shared metrics
- Enables you to manage data effortlessly and also orchestrates the GTM stack
- It can help enhance the quality of the data
- Syncari can activate the user data
- It can also sync countless CRMs.
It is ideal for all types of businesses, including mid-size ones. But before you opt for the tool, make sure to check out the pricing plan and various other features it has in-store.
Don’t think twice. Opt for Syncari today!