Senior Software Engineer
Syncari is an Intelligent Application Synchronization platform that enables businesses with holistic and comprehensive data management, giving each department the full benefits of their operational systems.
With Syncari, organizations will have all the required information available to operate efficiently, without the overhead of ancillary integrations and data aggregation platforms.
For more information, visit www.syncari.com.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer Engineer to help us extend Syncari’s synchronization platform. You will work closely with a small team of high-performing engineers and will be responsible for developing REST APIs and integrating SaaS applications. You will be part of a remote team with heavy collaboration over Slack and Google Hangouts. You will be responsible for understanding requirements, as well as building and testing features.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Create new intelligent connectors to external data sources ranging from different CRM, Marketing, SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Would maintain existing data connectors to improve and debug issues as necessary.
- Would work closely with the framework team to enhance the performance of the connectors.
- Apart from developing, would write extensive unit tests to ensure code quality.
- Actively work on customer escalations to solve connector issues.
- BS/MS degree or equivalent with 4+ years of overall software engineering experience.
- Programming experience in Java, Spring Framework, Junit, and other Java technologies.
- Passionate about handling multiple code paths at the same time.
- A good understanding of REST APIs and protocol.
- Has worked on troubleshooting REST API errors and can understand limitations of integrations and can work around those issues.
- Can work closely with senior members and communicate effectively on technical aspects.
- Experience with Java unit tests frameworks like JUnit, Mockito frameworks, and mocking data in general for testing purposes.
- Maven and other dependency management experience a plus.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has prior experience working with data connectors.
- Has experience using various Java clients for RDBMS like MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Has experience using Java clients for Salesforce, Marketo, Hubspot etc.
- Experience with GCP a plus.
- A curious mind around performance metrics gathering, analyzing, and solving bottlenecks.
- A very good aptitude for knowledge and nature to take on new challenges.
- Flexible hours
- You’ll get a Macbook Pro
- Unlimited vacation
- 100% healthcare
- Remote work encouraged (US only)
- Competitive salary and stock options
- You’ll be part of a small team with a results-oriented culture