What you will work on
Syncari is an intelligent cloud application synchronization platform that allows businesses to deliver holistic and comprehensive data management where each department recognizes the full benefits of using their cloud systems. With Syncari, organizations will have all the required information available to operate efficiently and without the overhead of ancillary integration and data aggregation platforms.
We are seeking a Principal Engineer in Machine Learning to help us build intelligent models for marketing automation, CRM and customer support data.
You will be responsible for architecting and implementing our machine learning infrastructure, and be a part of the team that implements sync and analytics platforms. You will be one of our founding members and receive founding teams’ equity! This position in is San Francisco Bay Area.
- Define and implement a machine learning platform specific to application synchronization
- Define and implement a data preparation pipeline that can be easily customized for various SaaS applications
- Define and implement modeling experiments on marketing automation, CRM and Customer Support data
- Define and implement neural networks for domain specific natural language processing.
- Implement parts of our synchronization backend
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science & Engineering or Statistics
- A minimum of 5 years of total experience that includes architecting and designing large scale application synchronization, API management, multi-tenancy and building machine learning pipelines.
- Hands on experience with Google CloudML, TensorFlow, PyTorch/Caffe2 or similar technologies preferred.
- Hands on experience tuning Random-Forests, XGBoost, Neural Nets and regression algorithms.
- Hands-on experience in data preparation, normalization, PCA and other techniques.
- Hands-on experience in Spark Streaming, and Hadoop.
- Domain experience in one or more of marketing automation, CRM and customer support SaaS applications preferred.
- Flexible Hours
- You’ll get a Macbook Pro
- Unlimited Vacation
- 100% Healthcare
- Remote work encouraged (Pacific Time only)
- Competitive salary
- Founding members’ equity
- You’ll be part of a small team with a result-oriented culture
Syncari is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law or our own ethics.
To apply, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org