Senior UI Engineer
Syncari is an Intelligent Application Synchronization platform that enables businesses with holistic and comprehensive data management, giving each department the full benefits of their operational systems.
With Syncari, organizations will have all the required information available to operate efficiently, without the overhead of ancillary integrations and data aggregation platforms.
We are seeking a Senior User Interface Engineer to help us build Syncari’s web application interface from scratch. You will be responsible for designing and implementing the UI and work very closely with the UX designer to align the implementation to the designs. You will be part of a remote team with heavy collaboration over Slack and Google Hangouts. You will be responsible for understanding requirements, as well as building and testing features.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Design and develop a world-class high performant and responsive UI to build the next generation synchronization platform, in a fast paced environment
- Work closely with the UX designers and backend engineers to develop UI features and reusable components collaboratively and iteratively ensuring cross-browser support.
- Write unit and functional automation tests as well as perform code reviews ensuring good code quality standards are met
- Responsible for troubleshooting and appropriate bug fixes of production issues with quick turnaround time.
- BS/MS degree or equivalent with 4+ Years of overall experience in web application design and development.
- Exposure to Unit testing with Jest/enzyme preferred
- Familiarity with webpack, Babel, npm, ES6, and Cypress/Selenium preferred
- Knowledge of REST APIs and experience with Git/GitHub for version control
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible Hours
- You’ll get a Macbook Pro
- Unlimited Vacation
- 100% Healthcare
- Remote work encouraged (Pacific Time only)
- Competitive salary and stock options
- You’ll be part of a small team with a result-oriented culture
Syncari is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.